Monday, July 6, 2015

Sterling Alaska June-July 2015

Bear with me as every picture and video in this post was taken on my iPhone.  I am no great photographer so I suggest you go on your own Alaskan adventure, this place really can't be beat.  On our last week in Alaska my uncle Bob and cousins Steven and Tommy joined us in Sterling.  We went fly-in fishing with bears, spotted moose off our cabins dock, religiously carried bear spray with us on every hike(but never ran into a bear on a hike), and all in all got to see some pretty incredible sights.

moose on Moose River


Cousins Steven and Tommy

The name of this glacier is Two Glacier because there are two glaciers merging

We saw a few bears on our fly-in fishing trip but we got the closest to this one.





No comments:

Post a Comment